1. Information EduPub may collect from the User:
· 1.1. Personally Identifiable Information
EduPub may collect Your personal information in various ways, including but not limited to, user information submitted during download and installation of the App or in connection with registration for other activities or features offered through the App. You may be asked for details like name, email address, phone number and address. EduPub will collect Your personally identifiable information only if You voluntarily submit such information to EduPub. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent You from using the App, or certain features of the App.
· 1.2. Non-personally Identifiable Information
EduPub may collect Your non-personal information whenever You access or interact with the App. Non-personal identification information may include the mobile or computers name, version, the type of device used, users' operating system and version, the unique device ID of the mobile device, third party apps or website or service that referred You to this App, language preference, location information, IP address, technical information and other similar information about the User.
2. How EduPub uses the collected Information?
· 2.1. EduPub may collect and use Your personal information for the following purposes:
Your email address and password are used to identify You while logging into the App. EduPub may use this information to control Your access to the App as well as use of the App, to communicate with the User, customize Your experience of using the App and and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that EduPub may send to the You from time to time and provide information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information relating to You .
Your email address will be used to send user information, administrative information, changes in account settings and any changes to the App or updating User on new policies of EduPub. Apart from this if You choose to opt-in to our mailing list, You will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product or service information, etc. Email address may also be used for responding to any of the inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests made by You. If at any time You want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, EduPub has included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or You may contact EduPub via the App.
To analyse the use of the App, and the people visiting and using the App, for the purpose of improving the features of the App. Information provided by You help EduPub in responding to Your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. EduPub may use information in the aggregate to understand how users are, as a group are using the App.
EduPub may use the personal information provided by the User to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of the "EduINDEX User Agreement", "Terms and Conditions" and any applicable laws.
3. How EduPub protects User's Information
· 3.1. EduPub adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, and data stored on the App. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Application and its users happens over a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured communication channel. However, EduPub cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time. It is important for the User to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account and personal information by limiting access to his/her device.
4. Sharing User's Personal Information
· 4.1. EduPub does not sell, trade, or rent Your personally identifiable information collected by EduPub to others except as described in this Policy. EduPub may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with EduPub's business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
4.2. At times EduPub may be required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. EduPub may also disclose information about the user if EduPub determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
4.3. EduPub reserves the right to transfer Personal Information of users to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of EduPub's assets to another party.
5. What Choices User has Regarding the Use of his/her Information
· 5.1. In case, if the user is receiving marketing or promotional emails from EduPub, You have the option to "opt out" of such marketing emails by following the instructions in those mails or by emailing EduPub at . If the user opts out, he/she may still receive non-promotional emails from EduPub, such as emails about his/her account or any ongoing business relations entered into by EduPub.
8. Contacting Us
This Document was last updated on 18th July 2018.